1. Booking conditions
- Schools are required to book in advance.
- School discount rates only apply to schools that have booked in advance.
- Discount coupons, such as the Museumkaart, cannot be combined with school packages.
- The educational program can be booked Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 - 12:00 or 12:30 - 15:00. Wednesday afternoon the option 12:30 - 15:00 is not available.
- The educational program cannot be booked during school holidays or weekends. A visit without the educational program is always possible during our regular opening hours.
- You can alter the number of students up to one week in advance.
- Payment can be made on the day itself via debit card or credit card. An invoice can also be sent after your visit. If you prefer to payment by invoice, please indicate in advance. When invoicing, invoice details and the email address of your financial administration must be provided.
- The payment term is 21 days.
3. Cancellation conditions
- Cancellations must be made by post or e-mail.
- You can cancel up to two weeks prior to your visit. If you cancel at a later time, we will need to charge a part or the full amount of your reservation.
Large lockers will be set up for schools. The group supervisor is responsible for looking after the key during the visit.
5. Supervision and responsibility
- When students visit Space Expo, the school is obliged to provide supervision:
- Primary education year 4 to 8: one supervisor per ten students.
- Secondary education: one supervisor per twenty students.
- Parents / guardians, teachers or other supervisors are responsible for and accountable for the behaviour of minors under their supervision at all times.
- Touching exhibits is strictly forbidden, unless indicated otherwise; supervisors must ensure objects on display are not touched by the minor (s) they are accompanying.
- Hindering other visitors by causing nuisance (such as excessive noise) is prohibited.
- The maximum number of people per group is 60. Groups can be split in two.
- Groups must be present at least 15 minutes before the program starts. In the event of a delay, you need to contact the Reservations & Events department +31 (0) 71 - 200 1400).
- If the group arrives late, it will be decided in consultation whether the program can still be partially executed.
- Eating is not permitted in the exhibition space.
- Schools are not allowed to eat their own food in the foyer. Self-brought packed lunches can be eaten on the terrace outside before or after the program. Unfortunately, it is not possible to eat inside as there are currently no seats inside.